There are 2 billion pallets estimated to be in circulation in the U.S. alone. This creates opportunity to make all sorts of great PUM! Most pallets are made from hardwood and are a great resource that shouldn’t be wasted.
Here are 7 creative ways I have seen old pallets used.
- Make some beautiful furniture.
2. Use them as nice rustic shelf.
3. Pallets can make great planters.
4. Use them outdoors or indoors to hang and organize coats, tools, hats etc.
5. Use them as a canvas to make some artwork.
6. Turn them into a functional, space saving desk.
7. Build a shed, or a tiny home. (depending on your space requirements)